Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ansley Got Her Ears Pierced!

The day came when Ansley FINALLY asked - can I get my ears pierced? I said sure - as long as you understand the following (ps. these were the same rules Hannah had to follow too):

1. You have to ask

2. You understand that it's GOING TO HURT

3. You get one ear done - you get the OTHER ear done

So Monday, April 22, 2013 we headed off after school to B'Dazzled at Wisma Atria (every expat blog I read said to go here) to get the said mission accomplished. After 20,000 questions about EVERYTHING - we have cute PINK earrings she picked out herself!



Reminder - these pics were taken DIRECTLY after said task was accomplished. She cried a little....but was a big trooper about it! They did them both at the same time - which I would HIGHLY recommend!

post signature

No comments: