Thursday, August 22, 2013

Modeling for Young Parents Magazine

Over the summer I received an email from a friend (who has a daughter that models) asking for kids between the ages of 4 to 6 for a modeling shoot for a magazine called Young Parents. You just needed to send in a picture to Judy (from the magazine) and that was all. So.I.Did....never to hear anything. Not even a thank you for your submission general email to which no one mans the reply box. I never said anything to anyone until a little over a week ago! I received an email from Judy requesting ANSLEY for a modeling shoot. I agreed - and to day we went! Ansley had such a great time with it. She was dressed up as Cinderella as well as Goldilocks. I think Ansley had such a great time. They did her hair, makeup and changed her clothes and all she had to do was ham it up for the camera.

Here is the picture I sent in of the girls:

Here is two pictures I took with my iPhone: Cinderella:
Ansley wasn't exactly thrilled at first but once they told her to ham it up for the camera - well we were ALL IN!!
Goldilocks:

The final pictures will be in the October issue of Young Parents - so stay tuned....I will scan and post the FINAL picture here!!

And here we have it - the two final pictures that were in the October issue of Young Parents:





post signature

No comments: